- Postharvest physiology.
- High CO2 treatments to improve the conservation of highly perishable fruits.
- Control of physiological and fungal alterations in fruits through the application of gaseous technologies.
- Protection mechanisms at low temperature in fruits tolerant to high CO2 concentrations.
- Postharvest omics analysis.
- Characterization of genes and transcription factors associated with low temperature tolerance mechanisms.
- Functionality of defense proteins in fruit. Study of its expression pattern and potential industrial applications.
- Identification of biomarkers associated with quality characters in fruits.
- Improvement of fruit quality by the induction of metabolites with healthy properties.
- Sustainable and safe conservation of plant products.
Fruit quality, Gaseous treatments, Omics, Cryo-active biomolecules, Biomarkers, Cold storage