Skip to content
The Internationalization Unit was born to assist the international research activities, the upgrading of ICTAN’s external image and the improvement of financial resources attraction by means of promotion and dissemination of cooperative activities and supporting our researches on their relationships with Research Institutions, Universities, Technology Centers and Enterprises around the world.
- International calls monitoring and financing opportunities identification, with special emphasis on those relating to AgroFood and Health area.
- Information seminars briefing aimed at improving researches knowledge of active Calls
- Meetings organization wiht target researches whom may potentially be eligible for that Calls, on the basis of their experience and track record
- Search and negotiation efforts with other external researches and stakeholders interested in partnership establishing in order to participate in Calls
- Draft and proposal Assistance
- Project management aid and financial justification help
- ICTAN’s international visibility improving activities
- Interconnection between researches and enterprises around the world
Atención! Este sitio usa cookies.
Si continua navegando o no cambia la configuración de su navegador, consideramos que acepta su uso.
Aceptar Saber más
Política de privacidad y cookies