The European Childhood Obesity (ECOG) consist of researchers from many European countries. The aim of the association is to arrange meetings among active researchers in childhood obesity.
The titles of the sessions are as follows:
- Childhood obesity and inflammation (shared with the 6th Workshop on Immunonutrition).
- Metabolically healthy vs. unhealthy obese children/adolescents.
- Superobesity in childhood and adolescence: how big is the problem and role of bariatric surgery.
- The IDEFICS Study.
- Social inequalities and stigmatization in science, world organizations and patients associations.
- July 10th: Deadline for submitting abstracts.
- July 30th:Deadline for the Scientific Committee´s final response to Abstracts.
- August 10th: Registration deadline for authors of posters or oral communications.
- August 10th: Deadline for Early Bird Registration.
- September 30th: Deadline for Standard Registration.
Contact for further information to: Ascensión Marcos